How to Fall in Love with the Worst Neighbor: Untact Love is a 2023 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Woo-cheol Lee. The film stars Lee Ji-hoon and Han Seung-yeon as two neighbors who start to hate each other but end up falling in love. The film remake of the French film “Blind Date” (Un peu, beaucoup, aveuglément) 2015. The original film was directed by Clovis Cornillac.
- Title: How to Fall in Love with the Worst Neighbor: Untact Love
- Hangul: 최악의 이웃과 사랑에 빠지는 방법: 언택브 러브
- Also Known As (AKA): A Close Relationship, Binteumeomneun Sai, Choiakeui Iutgwa Sarange Bbajineun: Eontaekbeu Leobeu, 빈틈없는 사이
- Main Cast: Lee Ji Hoon as Do Bin, Han Seung Yeon as Hong Ra Ni
- Country: South Korea
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Director: Lee Woo Cheol
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2023
How to Fall in Love with the Worst Neighbor: Untact Love is a charming and funny romantic comedy about two neighbors who start out hating each other but end up falling in love. The two protagonists can only interact through video calls and text messages. This unique setting adds a new level of drama and humor to the story.
A funny and heartwarming tale of two people who initially hate each other but eventually fall in love
The chemistry between the two leading actors, Lee Ji Hoon and Han Seung Yeon, is outstanding.
The film takes place in a unique and interesting setting.
How to Fall in Love with the Worst Neighbor: Untact Love is about to be released, please write your review below!